Are you interested in working with us? Check out our postings below to see if we have any positions that match your skills.
New Employment Opportunities:
- Fundraising & Communications Assistant (Full-Time, Contract)
- Specialized Services Navigator (Full-Time, Permanent)
- Mental Health Advocate (Full-Time, Temporary)
- Housing Outreach Worker (Full-Time, Temporary)
- Peer Support Worker (Full-Time, Temporary)
- Peer Support Worker (On-Call, Temporary)
Ongoing Employment Opportunities:
Indigenous Women and Women of Colour are Strongly Encouraged to Apply – The Downtown Eastside Women’s Centre is a Drop-In Centre and Emergency Night Shelter offering a wide variety of services to a diverse community of women and children living in the Downtown Eastside of Vancouver. The successful candidate must work from a feminist analysis and within a strong anti-oppression framework.