Are you interested in working with us? Check out our postings below to see if we have any positions that match your skills.
New Employment Opportunities:
- Kitchen Supervisor #KTS19-001 (Full-Time, Permanent)
- Kitchen Cook #KT18-003 (Full-Time, Permanent)
- Drop-In Peer Support Supervisor #PSS-19-001 (Full-Time, Permanent)
- Shelter Peer Support Overnight SPSW#18-023 (Full-Time, Permanent)
- Shelter Peer Support Day SPSW#18-018 (Part-Time, Permanent)
- Shelter Peer Support Evening SPSW#19-001 (Part-Time, Permanent)
- Shelter Peer Support Standby SPSW#18-021 (Part-Time, Permanent)
- Shelter Peer Support Standby SPSW#18-022 (Part-Time, Permanent)
Ongoing Employment Opportunities:
Indigenous Women and Women of Colour are Strongly Encouraged to Apply – The Downtown Eastside Women’s Centre is a Drop-In Centre and Emergency Night Shelter offering a wide variety of services to a diverse community of women and children living in the Downtown Eastside of Vancouver. The successful candidate must work from a feminist analysis and within a strong anti-oppression framework.