Are you interested in working with us? Check out our postings below to see if we have any positions that match your skills.
New Employment Opportunities:
- Housing Outreach Worker #HO18-005 (Full-Time, Permanent)
- HIV / Aids Case Manager #HIV18-001 (Full-Time, Permanent)
- Peer Support Worker #SPSW18-011 (Full-Time, Temporary)
- Peer Support Worker #SPSW18-010 (Part-Time, Temporary)
- Peer Support Worker #SPSW18-009 (Part-Time, Temporary)
Ongoing Employment Opportunities:
Indigenous Women and Women of Colour are Strongly Encouraged to Apply – The Downtown Eastside Women’s Centre is a Drop-In Centre and Emergency Night Shelter offering a wide variety of services to a diverse community of women and children living in the Downtown Eastside of Vancouver. The successful candidate must work from a feminist analysis and within a strong anti-oppression framework.