Are you interested in working with us? Check out our postings below to see if we have any positions that match your skills.
New Employment Opportunities
Drop-In Centre Location:
- POW Project Coordinator Job Posting #POW19-001 (Part-Time, Permanent) / Job Description
- Indigenous Elders’ Program Coordinator #EC19-001 (Part-Time, Permanent) / Job Description
- Housing Intake Worker HOI#19-001 (Full-Time, Temporary) / Job Description
- Kitchen Cook #KT19-008 (Part-time, Temporary) / Job Description
- Peer Support Worker #PSW-006 (Part-Time, Temporary) / Job Description
Emergency Shelter Location:
Ongoing Employment Opportunities
- Kitchen Cook (Casual/Relief) / Job Description
- Peer Support Worker (Casual/Relief) / Job Description
Indigenous women and women of colour are strongly encouraged to apply – The Downtown Eastside Women’s Centre is a Drop-In Centre and Emergency Night Shelter offering a wide variety of services to a diverse community of women and children living in the Downtown Eastside of Vancouver. The successful candidate must work from a feminist analysis and within a strong anti-oppression framework. Click here to view our Mission Statement & Philosophy.