The Eastside 10K returns in 2019. Check back for updates!
Run for women, Run with women:
Support safety, community, and empowerment for women in the Downtown Eastside!
Thanks to everyone who joined us at this year’s Eastside 10K on September 15, 2018!
Between donations and fundraising, you raised $17,552 for DEWC!
- Register to run and create an account (or log in using your existing Race Roster account).
- Fill out your information. Use our discount code for 10% off: 18DEWC10 (in the field marked Enter Promo Code or Gift Code)
- Once you’ve registered, set up your personalized pledge page. Go to Menu in the top right corner > Share Pledge Page (under Fundraising).
- On the right side of your page, click EDIT PAGE and make any necessary adjustments to your pledge goal, adding text, and adding an image to your page. Don’t forget to click the field beside “Select a preferred charity provider” and choose “The Downtown Eastside Women’s Centre”.
- Once you are finished updating your page click SAVE UPDATED PLEDGE INFORMATION. Click here for more help with setting up your page.
- Share your page, and get fundraising! You can download our runner fundraising toolkit, which includes the banner shown above to put up on your own social media, and a letter to help with fundraising requests.
Be sure to tell all of your friends (runners and non-runners) about this event, get them to help fundraise, run, or donate to the cause. Your support helps us provide essential programs and services to the women of the Downtown Eastside: hot meals, safe space, and a platform for positive change.
For additional help, this infographic runs through the above steps. If you have questions about this process or are interested in promoting this run for DEWC at your workplace, business, or community, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.