Are you interested in working with us? Check out our postings below to see if we have any positions that match your skills.
New Employment Opportunities
Administrative Office Location
- Director of Advocacy for Indigenous Women (Full-Time, Permanent) / Job Description
- Facilities Coordinator (Full-Time, Temporary) / Job Description
- Manager Administration & Operations (Full-Time, Permanent) / Job Description
Drop-In Centre / Shelter Location
- Kitchen Cook / Job Description / Schedule
- Peer Support Worker / Job Description / Schedule
- Overnight Peer Support Worker / Job Description / Schedule
- Housing Outreach Worker (Full-Time, Permanent) / Job Description
- Indigenous Women’s Project Coordinator (Full-Time, Permanent) / Job Description
Ongoing Employment Opportunities
- Kitchen Cook (Casual/Relief) / Job Description
- Peer Support Worker (Casual/Relief) / Job Description
Indigenous women and women of colour are strongly encouraged to apply – The Downtown Eastside Women’s Centre is a Drop-In Centre and Emergency Night Shelter offering a wide variety of services to a diverse community of women and children living in the Downtown Eastside of Vancouver. The successful candidate must work from a feminist analysis and within a strong anti-oppression framework. Click here to view our Mission Statement & Philosophy.